Welcome to ICCPB 2019
We are delighted to invite you to attend the 10th International Congress of Comparative Physiology and Biochemistry. ICCPB meetings have been organized every 4 years since 1984, hosted by scientific societies representing comparative physiologists and biochemists worldwide. The Local Organizing Committee, composed of active members of the Canadian Society of Zoologists, is excited to welcome the world to Canada’s Capital. We are working hard to organize a memorable meeting, but the real success of such congress lies in the attendees and the breadth of science you contribute. We already have a great slate of Plenary Speakers and participants in 24 Symposia, but we are looking forward to adding your contributed talk or poster presentation to the current program.
We are looking forward to seeing you in Ottawa!
Charles Darveau and the LOC (Tuan Bui, Vincent Careau, Katie Gilmour, Michael Jonz, John Lewis, Jan Mennigen, Matthew Pamenter, Emily Standen, Vance Trudeau, Jean-Michel Weber, Heath MacMillan)
IACPB member societies
- ANZSCPB, Australia & New Zealand Society of CPB
- APS/CEPS, American Physiological Society, Comparative and Evolutionary Physiology Section
- CSZ, Canadian Society of Zoologists
- DZG, Deutsche Zoologische Gesellschaft
- ESCPB, European Society of CPB
- JSCPB, Japanese Society for CPB
- SASCPB, South American Society for CPB
- SDP, Societe de Physiologie
- SEB, Society for Experimental Biology
- SICB/CPB, Society for Integrative & Comparative Biology, Division of CPB