Welcome to ICCPB 2019
On site check-in and registration will take place at the conference venue, Shaw Centre, in The Rideau Canal Atrium (level 2).
55 Colonel By Drive, Ottawa, Ontario, K1N 9J2
REGISTRATION DESK Hours
The conference will begin Monday (Aug 5) at 8:45am with a short welcome address (click the button below for the online program).
The Local Organizing Committee is excited to welcome you to Ottawa, Canada’s Capital, for the 10th International Congress of Comparative Physiology and Biochemistry. We have a great slate of Plenary Speakers, Symposia, and contributed talks and poster presentations and are looking forward to seeing you in Ottawa!
Charles Darveau and the LOC (Tuan Bui, Vincent Careau, Katie Gilmour, Michael Jonz, John Lewis, Jan Mennigen, Matthew Pamenter, Emily Standen, Vance Trudeau, Jean-Michel Weber, Roslyn Dakin, Heath MacMillan)
IACPB member societies
- ANZSCPB, Australia & New Zealand Society of CPB
- APS/CEPS, American Physiological Society, Comparative and Evolutionary Physiology Section
- CSZ, Canadian Society of Zoologists
- DZG, Deutsche Zoologische Gesellschaft
- ESCPB, European Society of CPB
- JSCPB, Japanese Society for CPB
- SASCPB, South American Society for CPB
- SDP, Societe de Physiologie
- SEB, Society for Experimental Biology
- SICB/CPB, Society for Integrative & Comparative Biology, Division of CPB
Thanks to our sponsors!